Empowering the next generation to shape our future.
Delivering the highest standards of education and inspiring a love of learning.
AIMS1. To offer a transformational education focused on the skills and attributes that will empower all learners to succeed and shape our future as global citizens;
2. To develop future leaders who understand that their positive actions can contribute to the improvement of local, national and international communities;
3. To provide an inclusive learning environment where all learners feel supported, motivated and encouraged to pursue their personal best.
Our values define who we are. They are the fundamental beliefs of our organisation. They guide our actions and behaviour. They influence the way we work with each other – and the way we serve our students, parents, suppliers, shareholders and the way we engage with our communities.
ExcellenceWhat we do, we do very well.
We help each student learn and achieve the highest standards. We employ the best quality teachers. We deliver value and quality beyond expectations. We achieve peak performance by investing in the best techniques, creating and sharing exceptional facilities and using the latest technologies. We act with integrity and continually learn and improve.
CreativityWe dream big!
We believe that imagination, creativity and big dreams can change our world! We are focused on improvement and solutions. We empower our staff and students to be innovative, unconstrained and change our world. We celebrate thinkers and doers. We celebrate new ideas and nurture them.
PassionWe have fun and energy
Passion is at the heart of who we are. We want to shape a better future. We are committed in our hearts and in our minds. We feel strongly about things. We inspire. We are driven, enthusiastic, positive and ambitious. We are excited about the future. We are continuously moving forward, innovating and improving things.
We are welcoming. We listen. We care for all people and our environment. We promote understanding and learning. We do what is right, rather than what is easy. We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to help us all succeed. We are each important and unique.
CollaborationWe do things better, together.
We value teamwork and doing things together. We help each other. We achieve our goals together. We share ideas, best practices, resources, processes and opportunities. We understand the importance and values of others. We communicate well. We share the love of learning and empowering the next generation. We know the power of collective genius.
The Al Bateen CharterAll staff at Al Bateen are very proud of the school and believe in the following principles:
- We have consistently high expectations of ourselves and all students.
- We encourage collaborative working and a supporting learning environment.
- We applaud creativity and innovation.
- We will always conduct ourselves with integrity, honesty and a sense of moral purpose.
- We celebrate diversity and intercultural understanding.
- We have a collective responsibility to be positive and challenge any negative.